myDesktop Companion Benefits in Five Points
True PIM Sync between PC and Android devices.
Manage all your media - music, photos and videos.
Full Android backup of personal content to PC.
Install Android Apps directly from a PC.
Send text messages directly from a computer.
Additional Benefits for White-label Partners
- A specific firmware and system update module can be made available to our white-labeled customers, such as Hardware Manufacturers, Operators and Re-sellers.
- myDesktop Companion has been designed to be white-labeled for Operators and Hardware Manufacturers who want to give their customers a better user experience.
- myDesktop Companion, also referred to as the Android phone Manager, can be fully white-labeled, including branding, color schemes, icons, logos.
- All myDesktop Companion services along with the web portal have been carefully designed for simplicity and ease-of-use.
myDesktop Companion Features
- Sync MS Outlook with Android phones or tablets
- Multimedia management with multidirectional transfer
- Music manager
- Photo Gallery Manager
- Video manager
- Complete media sync for Android
- Personal information management (PIM)
- Text message management
- Send, edit and delete messages
- Display messages in conversation mode
- Alerts for new messages
- Manufacturers name and device model
- Visual storage, space used by category and space remaining
- Keep content Android devices data secure, backed-up and synced
- Full PIM synchronization between PC and Android devices
- Directly transfer and install Android programs (APK files)
- Android file manager with a dual pane file explorer to move data between device and computer
- Direct access to Partner's "Android Market" and Web site
- Display device's connection status
- Battery level
- Signal strength indicators
myDesktop Companion System Requirements and Compatibility
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista - 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 -32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 desktop ready
- Android OS Smartphones & Tablets 2.2x and above
- Mass storage
- MTP 1 & 2
- Personal Information Management
- MS Windows Contacts & Calendar
- MS Outlook
- MS Exchange
- Gmail contacts