The premier white-label safe driving service
Awareness of the problems of distracted driving is at an all-time high, and with this strong end-user interest, now is the perfect time to offer your customers the premier service available to today, mobile Safe Driving.
- Automatic detection (above 7 mph or 12 km/h) also extends battery life by keeping the GPS off until a predefined speed is reached
- Lock the screen and hard keys to prevent drivers from texting, calling, or otherwise manipulating the device
- Manual start and stop modes (no trip/speed logged with the same distracted driving protection)
- Personalized message responds automatically to incoming calls or texts
- Location and Speed are logged and displayed on a Google map, including where speed restrictions, as set by a parent or admin, were exceeded
- Parents or other admin notified by SMS and/or email
- Manage multiple drivers from a single account using a private web-based interface
- Select one of two different levels of security
- Parent activated option to access music and Google navigation apps when driving
- Partner admin console
There is a substantial global market for mobile Safe Driving, and this is the time to introduce your customers to mobile Safe Driving, a superior service that will generate incremental revenue for you, strengthen your relationship with your customer, and enhance the value of your brand.
mobile Safe Driving is available for your evaluation on Google Play as a public beta. Contact your Avanquest representative to discuss adding mobile Safe Driving to your consumer offering.
Return To Newsletter >>